The first 2 pictures are of Baby A. The first one you can see his knee and leg. He was kicking the whole time the dr. was trying to measure him. The second picture is zoomed in and you can see the top of Baby B's head in the background. I think his profile looks just like Kevin's :)
The next picture is of Baby B. He was slightly behind Baby A so the picture was hard to get.
Both boys are measuring a little on the large side, but the dr. said that was ok! Baby A was 2lbs 2 oz. and Baby B was 2lbs 1oz.
We go to the dr. for another appointment this Thursday. I can't wait to see them again!
We forgot to take a belly picture at 26 weeks. We will be sure to take one at 28 weeks and I will include it in my next post.



No comments:
Post a Comment