Here is a picture I took and is now in his new frame. 
Tuesday, June 22, 2010
Fathers Day
I think Kevin had a really good Fathers Day even though he had to work. We let him sleep in a little bit, but when he got up the boys were wearing I Y Dad onesies that we bought at Target without him knowing. We also made him orange cinnamon rolls that are his favorite! The boys helped pick out the gifts :) We bought him a frame that was personalized with First Fathers Day at the top and Kevin, Cade, and Bryce Hixon and June 20, 2010 on the bottom. We also got him a new red Hamilton Rangers Jersey! The boys got to hang out with him and play all morning, but then he had to go into work at 3pm.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment