Monday, July 5, 2010

4th of July weekend!

We had a great weekend with the boys and family! My sister, April and her daughter Sarah flew in from Ohio on Tuesday for 4th of July and my dad's birthday. On Wednesday, we went to Babe's to eat, it was so yummy! The boys loved looking around at all the cool stuff on the walls. On Friday, April's son Daniel, my brother Jon and his wife Tracie came into town. Also, my brother JP, his wife Pinki, and their daughters, Morgan and Savanah were staying at my parents too. Friday and Saturday, we just hung around the house enjoying spending time with family. On Sunday was my dad's big 60th birthday party! I was really bad at taking pictures, so I only have a few from the weekend. The boys enjoyed meeting all of my parents friends and they were really good about being passed from person to person. I definitely am starting to think that Cade is going to be the real social one because he smiled and "talked" to everyone. Bryce may be a little more shy because he just stared and had an unsure look at most of the people that held him.


The boys in their 4th of July outfits. We took this picture and gave it to my dad for his birthday.



Morgan with Cade. She was such a great babysitter all weekend. She loved playing with the boys and holding them. She even pushed their stroller around the block on our nightly walks.


Vicki and Bryce talking about the party.

Cade's new friend, Kelsey.

*The boys have slept through the night every night this week! I have put them down at 9pm and they are waking up between 7-7:30am every morning! I really hope this continues because it has been so nice getting more than 4 hours straight of sleep!*

No comments:

Post a Comment