Now that the boys are 4 months old, our peditrician has given us the green light to start feeding the boys cereal! I was so excited and couldn't wait! However, the boys are not too fond of it yet. We waited a week for Kevin to be off, so he could witness this big milestone and video tape it. I made it to clumpy so the boys definitely did not like it. My mom came the next night and helped out. I made it a little more soupy and Bryce absolutely loved it!
Cade screamed through the whole feeding, but after getting a little milk from his bottle, he finished. 
Night 3 I was all alone and it didn't go well at all :( Both boys screamed and kept spitting it out. After a lot of tries, they finally finished all their cereal. I hope it gets easier!



No comments:
Post a Comment