Today we went to a birthday party! My Alpha Phi big sis, Desiree's son turned 3! Owen had his birthday party at a splash pad in McKinney. I wasn't sure if the boys were going to enjoy it or not, but we went ahead and put them in their swim trunks just in case.
At first they were both nervous and wanted us to hold them while they touched the water.
It didn't take long for them to realize that the water wasn't going to hurt them, so they got a little brave and decided to play on their own.
Bryce definitely loved it more than Cade. Now that we know they like it, we will be able to take them to the one that is down the street from us!
Mommy and Bryce
Daddy and Cade



I've heard Euless has one, too? I think... we should have a playdate there! I love the cute picture of the boys in their tie shirts :-)
ReplyDelete