Sunday, March 11, 2012

Christmas in March?

So... I have not written a bpost since December! which means I have not blogged about Christmas... can you tell I am a little busy?

Christmas was so much fun with the boys this year. They loved opening presents and playing with the paper!Christmas Eve we went to my parents house and had Christmas with them, and my brother John and his family.

Helping mommy and daddy open presents!

New birdhouse!

Savanah and I got matching scarves!

Dinner!

Bryce thought gravy was good for his hair.

Our tradition is for the boys to open a gift on Christmas Eve, it will always be new pajamas!

Bryce

Cade

This year we got the boys leather reclining chairs, a see-saw, and dump trucks! They had so much fun opening everything!



Later in the day, Kevin's mom, Kendra and her boyfriend, Kyle and his girlfriend came over.
More presents!

Zoo stuff!

Kendra made us Texas Tech cornboards, the boys thought they were fun to play on!

Playing Cornhole!

We had such a wonderful Christmas this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment