Sunday, April 15, 2012

2nd birthday at the zoo!

Ok, I promise this is my last post about their birthday!

On their actual birthday, we went to the zoo. We took them last year for the first time on their birthday, so I guess we are going to continue this tradition until they want to do something else. A few weeks ago when we went to the zoo, Cade was scared of everything! This time, only the gorilla and the black bear. We had lots of fun celebrating with our sweet 2 year olds!

New golf clubs!


Books!

Learning to putt!

Birthday donut!

Birthday donut!

Waiting to get in the zoo!

Looking at the gorilla

Big gorilla!

Hippo!

Scary brown bear!

Looking at the bear... Cade was scared, I think Bryce wanted to join him!

Daddy and Cade

Looking at birds!

Ice cream!

Ice cream!

Bryce

Mommy and Bryce

Cade

Giving loves to daddy 

No comments:

Post a Comment