Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Big Boy Beds!

Now that the boys are 2, we decided to convert their cribs to big boy beds! They love them and do great at night, but not nap time... The first night, they played for about an hour, but did get into bed and fell asleep. The next day at naptime was a different story. We put them down and I could hear them playing. I decided just to be quiet downstairs and hopefully they would go to bed, they didn't. Instead they found some vaseline and covered every inch of their room! It was a mess. I didn't get a picture because I was so mad, but I am sure you can picture it in your mind ;)
Here is a picture of their big boy beds.



They are still going to bed pretty well, but not taking naps on the weekend. Oh well, I am sure they will decide to nap soon. Up next is potty training...

No comments:

Post a Comment