Tuesday, August 14, 2012

5 Year Anniversary!

Kevin and I were looking for places to go to celebrate our 5 year anniversary. I saw a Groupon for a B&B in Boerne that looked really nice, so we decided on that. We had a great 2 days away celebrating without the boys. Our moms were amazing and each stayed a night! We headed out of town the day of our anniversary. We stopped in Marble Falls and Luckenbach on our way. Once we got to Boerne, we just took it easy and went into some antique stores that were by our hotel. For dinner that night, we went to the restaurant that was below our hotel. It was amazing! The next day we went to 2 caverns. They were very cool. I have never been to a cave before, so I was just in awe! That evening we found a small restaurant near our hotel and then got frozen yogurt. Boring, I know, but we just really wanted a relaxing weekend. The next morning we headed to Fredericksburg for lunch and then home. We had a wonderful weekend!

Lunch in Marble Falls

Luckenbach!

Our room

Anniversary dinner

We drank wine out on the balcony out of styrofoam cups. Hahaha!

Cave Without a Name

Inside the cave

Lunch at the Dodging Duck Brewhouse

Cascade Caverns

Lunch in Fredericksburg on our way home.


No comments:

Post a Comment