Kevin and I met almost 11 years ago at a Colleyville Heritage High School football game. I had just graduated high school and was about to head out the Texas Tech. I knew his brother and sister in high school, so his mom said that I should become friends with him so he could show me around Tech. Little did we know that 9 years later we would be married!
After a really bad breakup, I posted a status message on myspace about it. Kevin responded and said that he would never treat me that way if he ever had the chance. About a week later, he took me to a Star's game (he thinks this is our first date). I had butterflies in my stomach the whole night. Later that week, he took me to Pappas Brothers Steakhouse... after that night, I knew this is who I wanted to be with for the rest of my life. We had a very short courtship and actually got engaged about 8 weeks after we started dating. On July 28, 2007, we became man and wife!
After a really bad breakup, I posted a status message on myspace about it. Kevin responded and said that he would never treat me that way if he ever had the chance. About a week later, he took me to a Star's game (he thinks this is our first date). I had butterflies in my stomach the whole night. Later that week, he took me to Pappas Brothers Steakhouse... after that night, I knew this is who I wanted to be with for the rest of my life. We had a very short courtship and actually got engaged about 8 weeks after we started dating. On July 28, 2007, we became man and wife!

We have a cute little house in Euless and two dogs, Phoebe (miniature pinscher) and Marly (black lab).
I am currently a 5th grade math and science teacher in Irving ISD. Kevin is a restuarant manager at Saltgrass Steakhouse. We look forward to the few days off that we get together. We both love camping (which we never get to do), sushi, spending time together. Now that the weather is getting warmer, we plan on starting to ride our bicycles together. We are currently trying to start a family, but are having a little difficulty with. I will soon blog about our experiences with that.
Thanks for stopping by our blog! I will try to keep this as updated as I can!



No comments:
Post a Comment