Thursday, July 23, 2009

Letrozole Round 2

I just finished up the second round of letrozole. This month the only thing I noticed was that it made me extremely tired. For the past 5 days, the only thing I have wanted to do was lay in bed and sleep!

We went to see Dr. Pinto today and had another sonogram. I think he was training someone, because a very young doctor actually did the sonogram. She was a little too rough and it actually hurt quite a bit. Dr. Pinto took over and said that he was very happy that I had 2 strong follicles on each ovary! Kevin and I never thought we would be so excited to hear that! So, hopefully this is the month that I will get pregnant!!!!

2 comments:

  1. YAY for strong follicles! Good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sister in law had Dr. Pinto for a doctor! Im praying for you guys...let me know if you need anything.

    ReplyDelete