9 weeks:
You're gonna feel huge every week, until you get to the next week and you go, OMG I'm even bigger! lol. Enjoy it!
Cute, Cute, Cute!!!!! It's a new adventure everyday! Jennifer
I can't wait to see you with your big ol' belly!! When do you find out the sexes? I'm anxious! I hope its 2 girls cause I will bring a HUGE sack of clothing over! Keep us updated with belly pics!
I see it! You look beautiful!
You're gonna feel huge every week, until you get to the next week and you go, OMG I'm even bigger! lol. Enjoy it!
ReplyDeleteCute, Cute, Cute!!!!! It's a new adventure everyday! Jennifer
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to see you with your big ol' belly!! When do you find out the sexes? I'm anxious! I hope its 2 girls cause I will bring a HUGE sack of clothing over! Keep us updated with belly pics!
ReplyDeleteI see it! You look beautiful!
ReplyDelete