Thursday, October 8, 2009

12 week appointment!

We had our first appointment with our regulary OB/GYN today! First we had a sonogram. The babies were so active today (I ate a donut on the way to the appt :) ) They flopping around and shaking their arms and legs. Baby B has always been a few days smaller than Baby A... well Baby B has caught up. They both measured the same today! Baby A's heartbeat was 170 and Baby B's heartbeat was 183. My mom thinks that higher heartbeats means girls... is that true? Kevin swears he saw a boy part on Baby A, so I guess we will see. We are soooo anxious to find out what we are having! Then we met with our dr. and discussed ALOT of information. She said that since I will be considered high risk, we will see a specialist also and get to have more sonograms. Yea! The dr. said that everything looked great and we go back in 4 weeks. Here is my 12 week belly picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment