Thursday, December 31, 2009

Long Time, No Blog

Wow! I can't believe I haven't posted a blog in 5 weeks! I am now 24 weeks with only 13 weeks to go! So much has happened in the last 5 weeks. First off, my belly is getting quite big! Here are some updated pics:

Belly at 20 weeks

Belly at 24 weeks!

The nursery is really coming along. Kevin painted it, my parents put the border up, and we bought furniture and put it together last week. We ordered the glider yesterday and it should be here in about a week. Here are some pics of the cribs and dresser:


We painted the letters for their names lastnight and plan on putting them above the cribs tomorrow. I will post more pics of the nursery as soon as we get the glider!

The boys have been so active the last couple of days. Baby A is a lot more active than B, but B still moves quite a bit. Baby A kicks and rolls almost all day long. Kevin has finally gotten to feel them both a lot! Sleeping through the night has gotten a lot harder in the last couple of weeks. As my belly is getting bigger, I can't find a comfortable way to sleep. Then as soon as I get comfortable, one of the boys starts kicking up a storm and I just lay there with my hand on my stomach enjoying their movement. I know all this pain and sleepless nights will be well worth it soon!

We are both so anxious for the arrival of our sweet little boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment