Monday, November 23, 2009

They're a Kickin!

Wow, this week the boys have really been kicking! They aren't just little tiny kicks either, they are strong powerful ones. Sometimes if I have my hand on my belly I can feel them a little. When they start their kicking I tell Kevin to put his hand on my belly and they stop. We joke that they know their dad's hand and think they are going to get in trouble. Hahaha!

Kevin repainted the guest bathroom to it looks a little more like a kids bathroom. It came out really good. Now I just need to find some pictures for the walls and we are finished.

Our next appointments are Dec. 4th with our OB and Dec. 10th with the High Risk drs. We will get 2 different sonograms this month! We can't wait to see more pictures of the twins!

1 comment:

  1. We had the same thing with Kayla and Eric - she'd always stop when I told him to feel. Always! So, Kevin, you're not alone. :) Have fun at the doctors!

    ReplyDelete