Friday, February 12, 2010

In the hospital

Well, since I have officially been in the hospital for 7 days now, I should probably write a blog about it. On Friday, Feb. 5th, we went for our scheduled appt. with the high risk dr. As he was dong the sonogram, I started having contractions. We walked us over to the hospital and when I was admitted, my contractions were 2-3 minutes apart. The nurses got them stopped, but as I was being taken to my room, I had a slight leak of fluid. The babies had been checked several times this week and are doing great! Baby A has a little less fluid than Baby B, but the dr. said that their is enough fluid in there for him. Yesterday, Baby A weighs 3lbs 14oz and Baby B weighs 3lbs 9oz.

This week has been pretty boring, but totally worth it if it is going to keep the babies in. We met with the neonatal dr and talked about what to expect each week they are born early. Yesterday we got a tour of the NICU so we are prepared, just in case. Kevin has been amazing and patient. He spends everynight up here with me, which has to be tough, because he does not look comfortable when he sleeps.

We are taking it day by day and really hoping they stay in for another 4-5 weeks!

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there girl. You can do this! We are thinking about ya. Call me when you get bored and I can talk your ear off!! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep us posted! I am thinking about you girl!

    ReplyDelete