Aren't they perfect!?!
Their personalities are starting to come out a little. We have noticed that Cade loves to eat and Bryce loves to sleep. We are slowing trying to get them on a schedule. It has been a little stressful but they are starting to get used to it. My mom has been a life saver. She has been here a lot helping out while Kevin works a few days. Starting on Wednesday, Kevin has 9 days off, the boys and I are so excited!
A couple of months ago I saw some outfits at Walmart that I just had to buy for the boys. I bought them in hopes they would be here by Easter to wear them. They were huge on both boys, so they only wore the onsie and sweater vest. There were jeans that went along with it, but they will have to grow into them. Oh well! The boys can wear them again on Mother's Day.
My mom and Kevin's mom came over and we ate Easter dinner together. We had a very yummy dinner and the boys were very nice and slept while we ate. Then we just spent the rest of the afternoon enjoying the boys.
I feel so blessed to have these sweet boys finally here!



They are so beautiful! And clothes that are too big are a blessing, because then you might actually get to see them in it more than once! I am so happy for you K! I can't wait to see those precious boys!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm just still so excited for you! =) Can you remind me which is which? I can see the differences, I'm just not sure who is who! =)
ReplyDelete