Sunday, May 2, 2010

1 month!

I am a week late writing this post, we have been very busy lately!
I can't believe the boys are a month old... well 5 weeks old now! What amazing and wonderful babies we have! They are so perfect! We have taken them out on several occasions and they are so well behaved! They love restaurants and going shopping, they just sit in their carseats like perfect angels! Kevin and I never knew we would be the center of attentions wherever we go. People come flocking when they see twins!

I haven't been keeping up with weekly pictures, but I will just post a few on here from the past couple of weeks. We got their pictures done at the photography studio that did our wedding. Go to http://www.knightphoto.com/ and click on Storefront. Then type in my name to view them. I want to buy them all!

Whenever I put them side by side, they stare at each other the whole time until they fall asleep. Sometimes they grunt and make other noises, I think they are talking to each other!


They always have to be touching each other!


Yesterday we were laying on the bed watching tv. The boys were sleeping and I looked down and noticed this. I know it was an accident that Cade is holding Bryce's pacifier, but I thought it was so funny that he seems to be holding for him so it doesn't keep falling out! What a great brother!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness those pictures are awesome! And, A.) You look AMAZING! So skinny! and B.) I love the Tech pictures. =)

    ReplyDelete