So, in my last post I said that everytime we go out with the boys we are the center of attention. Well, Kevin and I decided that we need to make a sign to post on the stroller since we always get bombarded with the same questions. Here is what it would say:
Yes, they are twins
2 boys
Yes, we were surprised
Kristy has twins in her family
No, they are not identical
Cade was 6lbs 15oz and Bryce was 5lbs 15oz
Yes, I was put on bedrest, but made it to 36 weeks
Yes, they are little/small but they were born a few weeks early
They are both over 7lbs now
We are getting some sleep, more on some nights than others
Yes, they keep us busy
Thank you, they are the cutest, most adorable, precious, gorgeous, handsome little boys
And if one more person says, oh you are going to have your hands full or oh boy, double trouble... we might just lose it!
*This only applies to strangers! If you know us, you can say whatever you want!*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I completly understand this!! It's insane how many people need to come up to you and ask a hundred questions. It doesn't get better. I thought it would when the girls got out of the carriers cause it would just be 2 little girls walking into the store, etc. NOPE! I think people are just nosey and "need" to know.
ReplyDeleteIt just kills me when I'm walking with the girls and they're dressed exactly alike and hair is the same and they respond "are they twins?" Geez, people would you walk with your sibling matched perfectly down to the bow in your hair if you weren't a twin? I just don't get it. My friend who has twin 1 year olds gets the same attention. I guess we should just enjoy it while it lasts.
If you make a sign, make me one!!
Ha! I love it! Yes!!! Those are exactly the questions I got asked. They don't ask as many now that they are older.
ReplyDeleteYes, they are twins.
No, through the magic of science (invetro)
Nope, not identical.
They are 3.
Yes, they keep me busy.
;-)
My favorite was a 'bagger' at the grocery store.
Him: are they twins?
Me: yes!
Him: So, were they born on the same day?
Me: Ummm, yes...
(Really? I mean I know there is that rare chance that they are twins and not born on the same day... but, really?)