Tuesday, March 29, 2011

The boys are 1!

We survived our first year! I can't believe that Cade and Bryce are a year old! We had a great weekend celebrating! On Friday, their birthday, I took the day off and we spent the day at the zoo. Kevin's dad came into town and joined us at the zoo. The boys seemed to enjoy it, they laughed at some of the animals, but really seemed to enjoy the fish tanks. That night, my parents, Kevin's sister and boyfriend, joined us at Pluckers for dinner. The boys ate a whole chicken tender and lots of macaroni!


Bryce and Grandpa

 Cade enjoying whole milk!

 The coyotes put on a howling show.

 Bryce did not enjoy their show very much!

 Cade didn't know what to think.

 Grandpa, Grandma, and Cade at dinner.

Bryce feeding Grandpa macaroni!

 Grandpa got them their first set of golf clubs! I think Kevin was more excited about the gift!

Saturday we had their party at my parents house. My mom made the cake and Kevin's mom made the boys smash cakes. There were lots of people that came, so the boys seemed a little overwhelmed.  Cade loved smashing into his cake and had blue icing everywhere!!! Bryce was a little more careful and only got into it after I gave him several bites of icing.













They clung to Kevin and I throughout most of the party. They still had fun and got lots of fun presents!






 


There are a ton more pictures but I didn't want this to be a super long post! Tomorrow we go to for the boys year old checkup, so I will post their weights and lengths. Thanks so everyone who made their 1st birthday so special!  

No comments:

Post a Comment