What a wonderful week I had with the boys! We played so much that I am absolutely exhausted, but so worth it!
Can you tell how much playing we have done? I have been blocking the boys off and just allowing them to play in a small section of the living room. Since they are becoming so mobile, we have let them roam all over the house. Bryce has really been enjoying all the freedom to walk along the walls or with his car walker.
As of yesterday, Cade is finally crawling on his knees all the time. During their 1 year old pictures, he did it for the first time. We were so excited. Last night the boys stayed over night while Kevin and I went to a wedding. My mom said that Cade started following my dad around crawling on his knees. I haven't gotten a picture or video of it yet.
This week, we also met Kevin's sister, Kendra for lunch at Love Shack Hamburgers in Ft. Worth. This was the first time we ordered off the menu for the boys. They ate chicken, pieces of hamburger, and fries. They loved it!
They were so exhausted from their big lunch, they fell asleep as soon as we got in the car.
Later that afternoon, we took them to the park to swing on the swings. They smiled and laughed. Bryce got so relaxed, he started dozing off!
I had such a great week hanging out with my sweet boys!





















No comments:
Post a Comment