Tuesday, July 19, 2011

McMoms swim party!

My Mothers of Multiples club had their annual swim party on Sunday. I have been looking forward to this for months! They rent out the whole swim park!

When we first got there, neither boy wanted to be put down so Kevin and I just sat in the water and splashed with them. By the end of the party, Bryce was running around and exploring, while Cade was still clinging to our legs. Bryce was even chasing the life guards! It was pretty cute!

Taking a break from swimming

Hotdogs are yummy!

Bryce being silly :)

Bryce was having fun, but Cade didn't want to be put down.

Bryce really wanted to go down the slide, but they wouldn't let me go with him.

\
Cade

Bryce

All the twins and triplets at the party!

Next year I think they both will have a lot more fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment