Sunday, October 23, 2011

Birthday Weekend!

I had an amazing birthday weekend!

We woke up yesterday morning and Kevin made me cinnamon rolls for breakfast! Then we headed out to get my birthday gift from Vera Bradley and then to Hall's pumpkin patch!

My new tote!


 The boys had soooo much fun running around and it wore Kevin and I out chasing them. We played in a house made of hay, touched every pumpkin we could, rode little tractors and even completed the corn maze! My parents joined us and got some really amazing pictures. Here are just a few!

Cade

Bryce

Bryce

Cade

Cute family picture!

Corn maze!

Daddy and Bryce

Mommy and Cade

Finally finished the corn maze!

Picking out their pumpkins!

Cade

Bryce

After the pumpkin patch, we ate lunch at Fuzzy's Tacos! We then headed home so the boys could nap. While they were napping we cleaned the house to get ready for our Chili Cookoff. We started hearing sounds of the Alliance Airshow, so Kevin and I sat out in the front yard and watch the Airforce Thunderbirds. They were really cool, but could only get one kind of good picture:



At 5:00, our first annual Chili Cookoff started. It was a blast! There were so many great tasting chilis! I didn't take any pictures, but here is a picture of this years winner, Karen.


We hope to continue tradition and have a Chili Cookoff every year! 


No comments:

Post a Comment