Saturday, October 15, 2011

So behind!

Wow! I haven't written a blog in 3 months! I am so behind! We have had such a busy busy couple of months!

New School!
The boys and I both started a new school this year! The boys love going to school!
Here they are on their first day:
For the first week or so, they cried everyday when I dropped them off. Lately, just Bryce cries on occasion. There school has such wonderful teachers and they just love the boys too!

I also started a new school! I love my team and not being so stressed out all the time. Here is my new classroom:

I share a portable, but since I only see 3 students at a time, it doesn't seem that small.

New House!
The biggest news is that we finally moved into our new house!
The boys love being able to run around in a much larger house! We are still unpacking slowly, but we are getting there!

No comments:

Post a Comment