Monday, November 9, 2009

The last 4 weeks

I can't believe how fast the last 4 weeks have flown by and I have posted anything. Morning sickness is finally gone! Thank goodness! But now I have had acid reflux, leg cramps, and back aches. I have felt the babies move a lot lately and it is really cool. I know Kevin wants to feel them so bad, so hopefully their kicks get stronger to he will feel them soon too!

We had a pretty scary couple of hours on Saturday. I woke up with a fever, throwing up, and shortness of breath. I went to the emergency room and had a bunch of tests done. Turns out I had a stomach virus and the shortness of breath is due to anemia. We did hear the babies heartbeats, so they seem fine. That is what I was most worried about. I slept all day Sunday and stayed home today to make sure that I am absolutely better before I go back to school.

We go later today to the high risk doctors and hopefully we find out what we are having!

Here are belly pics from 14 and 16 weeks!

I didn't think there was much difference, but now that I see them right under each other, I am starting to see it!


1 comment:

  1. I'm glad the MS is gone but what a scare! Sorry you had to go through that. It is so exciting to feel the babies - you get to feel them super early b/c there's not a lot of room in there I guess. That would be so weird to feel 2 of them! Good luck finding out genders today! How exciting!!!!

    ReplyDelete