Almost everything we picked out was sports related, so hopefully I am growing 2 little sports stars!Monday, November 16, 2009
We Registered!
We know the babies aren't due for another 4 1/2 months, but we just couldn't wait to register! We went to Babies R Us last week and had so much fun picking out baby stuff for our little boys! It was a little overwhelming when we realized how much stuff one baby needs and we had to get double of almost everything! We are going to finish up at Target probably later this week. Here is what the bedding is going to look like in the nursery:
Almost everything we picked out was sports related, so hopefully I am growing 2 little sports stars!
Almost everything we picked out was sports related, so hopefully I am growing 2 little sports stars!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment