Thursday, March 18, 2010
35 weeks!
I can't believe that we have made it to 35 weeks! I got to go home for 2 weeks but had to stay on bedrest. It was a little better than being in the hospital, but I sure did miss being waited on all the time. Kevin did a very good job though, but he still had to go to work. On Sunday evening, I started having a lot of contractions. I have to monitor twice a day and send in my information to a company called Alere. The first hour, I had 8 contractions, so I got an extra dose of medicine. Then the second hour, I had 6, again getting an extra dose of medicine. The third hour, I still had 6 contractions so they told me to go to labor and delivery. When we got to the hospital (at 2am), my contractions were 6 minutes apart, we thought the babies were on their way. My cervix is dilated 1cm, so they admitted me. My contractions have settled down and are very inconsistent. My dr. and the nurses all say that this is called pre-term labor, almost like a bunch of Braxton Hicks contractions. They said when they get stronger and have a clear pattern then I am in active labor. I am probably going home on Tuesday, which will be 36 weeks. The pump will be taken out, thank goodness!!! Hopefully the boys come soon after I am released, but I am getting more and more miserable each day! This week, Baby A measured 5lbs 13 oz (Baby B is laying on top of him, so the dr. couldn't get a good measurement, he is probably well over 6 lbs!) and Baby B measured 5lbs 14 oz! That is alot of baby weight I am carrying!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Good job momma! I can't wait to see how adorable they are!
ReplyDelete